Offering injections from homeopathic to minerals, vitamin injections and MIC fat burners
We offer a wide variety of injections including homeopathics, vitamins, and minerals to help patients with deficiencies and treatment of illness.
Homeopathic Injections: Homeopathics are based on the principle that “like cures like.” They are made from natural sources of plants and minerals and are environmentally friendly and cruelty free. Homeopathic remedies are really safe because of the amount of dilution that occurs to the ingredients.
The homeopathic injections are:
- Traumeel: used for trauma and injury
- Zeel used for arthritis and chronic pain
- Spascupreel: used for muscle spasm and tension
- Neuralgarheum: used for nerve pain
- Engystol: used for immune boosting, alternative to a flu shot
- MADE and Collagen: combined for facial injections to lessen deep lines and wrinkles
All these options are incredibly safe even while taking pharmaceuticals and are a great addition to treatments as well as used singularly.
Vitamin and mineral injections: These types of injections are often used for patients with deficiencies as shown by blood work. We have a variety of different injectable vitamins and minerals including:
- Vitamin B-12: boosts energy, relieve nerve pain, boost immune system, improve sleep and memory
- Vitamin C: immune booster, high doses help fight off cancer cells
- Vitamin D: immune booster, strengthen bones, reduces risk of hypertension and obesity, improves symptoms of depression,
- Meyers Cocktail: combination of the above vitamins with a mineral blend to help boost immunity, fight heart disease, promote health bone and muscle tissue and maintain health
- MIC Lipotropics: Fat Burner, helps boost metabolism
Each one of these injections can be used for different reasons and almost always helps with fatigue and immune deficiencies. They can be combined to treat multiple deficiencies as well as prevent these deficiencies from occurring. Frequency and type of injections are recommended differently for each patient and are prescribed by the physician.